The TIMH range is a Running Line Tensiometer or RLTM built with dockside, marine, offshore, towage and salvage applications in mind. It is particularly useful where there is no anchor or dead end on the line to rig a Straightpoint Radiolink or Loadlink digital dynamometer to measure tension force at speeds up to 20m/min or 65ft/min.
BLUETOOTH OPTION IS AVAILABLE AND SUPPLIED WITH A FREE HHP FOR IOS AND ANDROID
The TIMH is constructed from marine grade stainless steel and is suitable for many wire rope configurations up to 80t and will, as an option, calculate lineout in metres or feet. The TIMH has several mounting points featured in its unique design but if other mounting options are required Straightpoint can provide a custom engineered solution specific to your application.
Available as a wireless or cabled system utilising Straightpoint’s HHP range of handheld displays or SW-MWLC software, this impressive Running Line Dynamometer or RLTM is available to ship from stock, to anywhere in the world within days.
- Five wheel design improving accuracy
- Cabled or wireless options
- Easy to install and replace batteries (4 x AA standard Alkaline)
- Fully constructed from corrosion resistant stainless steel
- IP67/NEMA6 Loadpin
- Gravity catches fitted to top sheave pins make wire rope installation quick and simple
- Software available to data log and monitor or analogue output
- Large range of capacities to 150t and wire rope diameters up to 89mm/3 1/2”
- Line in/out, distance and speed
- Maintenance free heavy duty needle bearings
- Towage and Salvage
- Single point mooring
- Spread mooring
- Tenson mooring
- Dynamic positioning
- Wireline Services
- 2 year warranty
- Design validated by F.E.A.
SUPPLIED WITH THE FOLLOWING AS STANDARD
- Proof test certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Crate