Running Line Tensiometer - TIMH
The TIMH range is a Running Line Tensiometer or RLTM built with dockside, marine, offshore, towage and salvage applications in mind. It is particularly useful where there is no anchor or dead end on the line to rig a Straightpoint Radiolink or Loadlink digital dynamometer to measure tension force at speeds up to 20m/min or 65ft/min.
The TIMH is constructed from marine grade stainless steel and is suitable for many wire rope configurations up to 80t and will, as an option, calculate lineout in metres or feet. The TIMH has several mounting points featured in its unique design but if other mounting options are required Straightpoint can provide a custom engineered solution specific to your application.
Available as a wireless or cabled system utilising Straightpoint’s HHP range of handheld displays or SW-MWLC software, this impressive Running Line Dynamometer or RLTM is available to ship from stock, to anywhere in the world within days.
- Five wheel design improving accuracy
- Cabled or wireless options
- Fully constructed from corrosion resistant stainless steel
- IP67/NEMA6 Loadpin
- Gravity catches fitted to top sheave pins make wire rope installation quick and simple
- Maintenance free heavy duty bearings
- Large range of capacities to 80t and wire rope diameters up to 52mm/2”
- Options for line out available
- Software available to data log and monitor or analogue outputs
- Design validated by F.E.A.
- Towage and Salvage
SUPPLIED WITH THE FOLLOWING AS STANDARD
- Proof test certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Crate