LoadConnect base station network (Part: LCBS-N) connects to Crosby Straightpoint wireless load cells within range and transmits their live load readings and alerts via the 3G/4G network directly to up to 3 smartphones.
The LCBS-N base station can be paired with up to 16 SP wireless load cells for use at remote sites such as cell tower guy lines, marine moorings or aquaculture installations where autonomous remote monitoring and alerts via SMS of present load conditions, for instance, overload or underload, are required.
Configure the LCBS-N base station to receive real-time loads on demand via SMS to the base station or configure the base station to send an SMS of load(s) from connected load cells at a user-programmed time interval, every 60 minutes, for example in addition to triggered alerts.
How it works
Connected Crosby SP load cells transmit data wirelessly to a paired LoadConnect base station, this data is sent in real-time, via SMS, to a configured smartphone(s) anywhere in the world. LoadConnect toolkit software will allow you to assign up to three smartphone numbers and each phone can poll the LoadConnect base station for real-time readings via SMS.
Users can configure custom schedules via the toolkit software installed on a PC or laptop. For instance, power up a load cell(s) remotely by time, date and day of the week to take a load reading and send that data to a smartphone via SMS.
Additionally, users can configure SMS alerts for each load cell for the following conditions:
- SIM Card (user to provide with data option before installation)
- LCBS-N base station on-site
- SW-D USB dongle and PC toolkit software for set up (supplied with LCBS-N)
- Power source 9-28v dc (backup battery gives 8hrs support) - could be solar or wind-generated
- Up to 16 Crosby SP wireless load cells (or 1 cabled loadcell and 15 wireless load cells)
• SMS alerts
• Live load data on demand
• Error and overload/underload alerts
• Connect to multiple Crosby SP load cells
• Communicate with 1-3 smartphones
• Bi-directional data
• Global communication
• Minimise remote site visits with autonomous load monitoring
• Improve productivity with more data
• Faster reaction and collaboration
• Protect assets
• Improve worksite safety
• Monitor lifting projects from across the globe
• Monitor cable or wire tension such as telecom towers, bridges or ski lifts
• Remotely monitor loads on large-scale construction projects
• Hard-to-reach or remote sites
• Remote alarms on entertainment rigging systems
• Aquaculture installations
• View marine mooring loads