Now part of INSIGHT software
Numerous load testing applications worldwide require a load cell to verify the load applied. From crane testing using water bags to pad eye testing using hydraulic tools, the need to document test procedure and results has never been greater as users of lifting equipment call for more traceability and audit trails.
A proof test is a form of stress test to demonstrate the fitness of a load-bearing structure and is nominally a non-destructive test. Such a structure is often subjected to loads above that expected in normal use, demonstrating safety and design margin.
Straightpoint now offer a new software package INSIGHT designed to connect to any of their wireless load cells and now includes Proof Testing. This impressive package allows the test engineer to wirelessly, and at a safe distance, monitor a proof load test and automatically create a pass or fail certificate when testing is complete.
This report (left) in PDF format may then be printed, emailed or uploaded to the cloud, resulting in a traceable document for both test engineer and end customer execution.
- 100% Wireless, no easily damaged cables
- Log data at speeds up to 200Hz
- Real time load test with graph display
- Auto generated test certificates
- Free entry fields to note wind speed, sea states etc.
- 700m/2300ft range allows operator to stand at safe distance from test
- Automatically creates digitally signed pass or
- Connects to any Straightpoint wireless load cell
- Bollard pull tests
- Tug tests
- Crane Test (Water bags, block weights)
- Pad eye or fly point testing
- Crash barrier testing
- Lifting equipment testing - Slings, chains, wire rope, hooks
- Construction equipment testing - Shoring columns, acrow props and lintels
- Lifting and spreader beam testing
- Hydraulic cylinder load test
|Global Specifications - Insight Software|
|Crosby Part number||2789318|
|USB Dongle Operating temperature||-20°C to 70°C or -4°F to 158°F|
|Wireless Range||700 metres or 2300 feet|
|Loadcell inputs||Up to 126|
|PC requirements||Intel i3 processor with 2 gb RAM.|
|Operating system||Windows 7 , Windows 8, windows10|