Wireless Shackle Load Cell - Wireless Loadshackle
ATEX/IECEx Option Available | Bluetooth capable
Straightpoint’s Wireless Loadshackle provides the perfect solution to limited headroom applications. Each Wireless Loadshackle is proof tested, then equipped with a hard anodised aluminium electronics enclosure. Contained within this aluminium enclosure is a new internal chassis providing IP67/NEMA6 environmental protection even with the battery cover plate missing. Featuring industry leading wireless technology and range of 700m/2300ft, the Wireless Loadshackle is supplied with an update rate of 3Hz and can be easily configured to run at industry leading speeds of up to 200Hz. Data is transmitted wirelessly utilising the latest in IEEE 802.15.4 (2.4 GHz) technology providing safe, high integrity, error free transmission of both static weight and dynamic load to a wireless handheld controller or wireless Windows PC data logging software package. Straightpoint’s wireless data logging software allows for simultaneous control, display and real time data logging of up to 100 Straightpoint telemetry load cells. Logged data is captured in a .csv file format and opens in MS Excel providing easy visual presentation, analysis of logged data, and simple test certificate generation.
A full array of wireless accessories are also available including signal boosters, LED wireless scoreboards and base stations with analogue (4-20mA, 0-10v, 0-5v) or digital (RS232/485, Modbus RTU, and ASCII serial communications protocol) outputs.
There is no better choice than Straightpoint’s Wireless Loadshackle for limited headroom applications.
- Proprietary 2.4 GHz Wireless
- Error free data transmission
- Industry Leading Wireless Range of 700m/2300ftUnrivalled Resolution
- Environmentally sealed to IP67/NEMA6
- Unrivalled resolution
- Unmatched Battery Life of 1200hrs
- Low headroom solution
- Manufactured using leading brand shackles
- Each WLS is supplied with a load-centring bobbin
- Design validated by F.E.A.
- Under Hook Crane Weighing
- Aircraft Manufacturing and Repair
- Heavy Lift
- Escalator Comb Impact Testing
- Wire Rope and Cable Tension Monitoring
- Structural Load Testing and Certification
- Shipping & receiving weighing
- Off Shore Mooring Anchor Setting
- Crane and Hoist Calibration and Proof Load Testing
- Manufacturing and Heavy Construction
- Bollard pull testing and certification
- Swing Stage
SUPPLIED WITH THE FOLLOWING AS STANDARD
- Centralising bobbin
- Proof test certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Crate